Computers are of different types based on size, work, model, brand, etc. So today a simple answer for “what/which computer you have?” is not sufficient. A single computer can be micro in the basis of size, IBM on the basis of brand, AT on the basis of model, and digital on the basis of work. In this way, we can find different computers on different basis.
But the latest in use is the micro computers or personal computers. These are the smallest computers system based on size. These computers are called micro because of the use of microprocessor as memory and are very small. These computers are called PC (personal computers) or home computers. The smallest of this category are laptop, notebook, palm top computers. The size is reducing day by day and it can be kept on top of the desk, on top of your lap, like a notebook and even on your palms. The advancement of technology is bringing computers with special features and reduced size.
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Manage Conference Calls With Complete Web-based Controls
- Share Internet Connection To Android, Tablet, and Other Devices Without Tethering or ad-hoc
- Searching For Free International Calls Online
- How to disable Mozilla Firefox Plugin check “https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/”
- Employee Time Management via Time Clock Software