Printers are commonly used output device. The most common method of producing human readable output is using printers. Printed output is usually referred to as hard-copy and they provide information in a permanent readable form. They produce printed output of results, programs, and data.
We can use different kinds of printers with computer:
- Character Printers
- Line Printers
- Page Printers
A character printer prints on character of the text at a time, a line printer prints a line of the text at a time, and a page printer prints one page of the text at a time.
According to the technology used in their manufacture there is one more classification:
- Impact Printers
- Non Impact Printer
Impact printers use electrochemical mechanism but non impact printer does not use electrochemical mechanism. Usually non impact printer are much faster than impact printer.
Today, the technology has matured much and varieties of printers are produced such as:
- Dot Matrix Impact Type Character Printers
- Dot Matrix Printer Controller Intel 8295
- Ink Jet Printer
- Photo Quality Color Ink Jet Printer
- Laser Printer
- Thermal Wax Printers
- Line Printers
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Manage Conference Calls With Complete Web-based Controls
- Share Internet Connection To Android, Tablet, and Other Devices Without Tethering or ad-hoc
- Searching For Free International Calls Online
- How to disable Mozilla Firefox Plugin check â€œhttps://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/â€
- Employee Time Management via Time Clock Software