Communication is one of the most important and vital elements in any field today. From small business to large companies, from a simple family to big long-distance family networks, from a small group to big organizations and empires, everybody needs communication. Without communication nothing seems possible and the introduction and advancement of internet to our daily lives have made it much more easier. Today’s generation is the generation of internet and technology and it has unlimited benefits. It has marked its presence in each and every field and communication is one of the fields that has been helped a lot by advanced technology and internet today. Communication is mostly made either in written form or audio/visual form. In the past, communication was made possible via mail, telegraphs, and phone calls but today’s age has advanced so much that mails, telegraphs and phone calls are history. With introduction of the internet came various systems and technologies ahead and Voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) was introduced which has made communication a lot easier and cheaper. The voip system has made a lot of small and big business work a lot easier.
Today a lot of companies provide voip services which often includes business phone lines with numerous features. Many of the small and big companies seem to go for voip for business deals because of easy availability and cheaper prices. While searching for voip for business companies, I came across Clarity Telemanagement. They seem to have a total and complete solution when it comes to voip. They have a lot of packages featured in their homepage and amongst them Clarity Business 6 Lines plus Fax plan seems more promising. I really was amazed seeing the features they were offering. If I were to look up a good and reliable voip plan, I certainly would say, don’t miss these services provided by Clarity Telemanagement.
The Clarity Business 6 Lines plus Fax plan shown on today’s date is as follows in their own words:
Business Phone Line features
1. 6 Nationwide Local Numbers: Choose a new number anywhere in the US or Canada.
2. Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
3. Clarity Auto Attendant: Sound like you have your own company PBX and features. See product page for details.
4. Unlimited Calling: Unlimited local and long distance calling in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico.
5. Online Dashboard: You can configure and manage your VoIP service through an easy to use web interface.
6. 6 Unified Voicemail Boxes: Retrieve your voice messages for each department or employee.
7. Voicemail with Email Delivery: Receive voicemail online, by email as a .wav file (audio file) attachment, or mobile device notification.
8. 3 Way Conferencing: Add a second outgoing call to an already connected call.
9. Caller ID: Know who’s calling before you answer or help identify your important calls.
10. Caller ID Block: Block your caller ID from being displayed on outbound calls.
11. Force Caller ID: Send out the caller ID number that you choose for your business.
12. Call Waiting: Be notified when another caller is trying to reach you while you are on a call.
13. Do Not Disturb: Callers will be directed straight to voicemail when you don’t want to be disturbed.
14. Call Park: Park a call to have the call retrieved by another extension on the account.
15. Call Hold: Put a call on hold while you answer another call.
16. Call Record: You can initiate recording a single call by the touch of a button.
17. Music on Hold: Allows callers on hold to listen to a variety of system generated music or upload your own until you can return to that caller.
18. Transfer: Transfer calls to other phone numbers or extensions within your organization.
19. Hunting: Distribute calls from a single phone number or extension to multiple phone lines.
20. Call Logs: Provides detailed call records by extension or account.
21. Find Me / Follow Me or Call Blast: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence or ring all at the same time.
22. Time of Day Routing: Giving the ability to route calls to other numbers or voicemail depending on the time of day that the user can pre-scheduled through the online dashboard.
23. Clarity Mobile Connect: Use your mobile device to place and return calls from your Clarity service and caller ID.
24. CNAM Display and LIDB - Callers see your business name when you call them by insertion into the line information database.
25. Directory Assistance Listing- Have your business inserted into the online white pages listing.
26. 911 Service- Register your service to any address for emergency personnel to locate you.
Fax line features include:
1. Nationwide Local Number: Choose a new number anywhere in the US or Canada.
2. Fax Tone: Audio projects the familiar CNG tone.
3. Service Types: Choose from our popular inbound / outbound vFax service that works from any e-mail account or choose a traditional fax line (requires ATA device), your choice!